Still having meetings?

Jacob A. Helwig

Oct 17, 2014, 1:02:05 AM10/17/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
It seems that the last post to this list was on March 27th, and the last meeting posted to Calagator was July 26th. Is the group still meeting? Where should one look for meeting information if this is the case?

-Jacob

--
http://technosorcery.net/about/me

Tom Lee

Oct 17, 2014, 1:14:20 AM10/17/14
to Jacob A. Helwig, pdx-rust
Hey Jacob,

We've had a couple of get togethers, but haven't really settled into anything regular. Speakers have been a little hard to come by, but I seem to be hearing about Rust all over the place at the moment -- maybe we can find a speaker or two.

If somebody wants to volunteer for speakerdom, I'm happy to arrange a venue.

Cheers,
Tom

--
http://technosorcery.net/about/me