March Meetup

Aaron DeVore

Feb 14, 2019, 1:21:04 PM2/14/19
to PDX Rust
I am working on setting up the March Rust meetup. We are looking for a speaker and a space. My employer, PSU, may have space, but that's never a certainty. Is anyone interested?

-Aaron DeVore

Jim Blandy

Feb 14, 2019, 3:39:18 PM2/14/19
to Aaron DeVore, PDX Rust
Oh, that'd be great!  Mozilla's public space is available for that, and actually we've already got it reserved.

Don't forget, you're a co-administrator of: https://www.meetup.com/PDXRust/members/?op=leaders