November meeting is tonight (11/2/2016) 6-8pm, lightning talks

edu...@mozilla.com

Nov 2, 2016, 12:46:15 PM11/2/16
to PDX Rust
Hello Rustaceans,

Tonight is our last PDXRust meeting of 2016 -- we'll reconvene after this on February 1, 2017 with an introductory talk for any newer Rustaceans among us.

We were going to have a formal talk tonight, but the intended speaker is sick, so instead we'll be having lightning talks!

If you've built something with Rust, read an interesting blog post or piece of docs that you'd like to share with others, or run into a puzzling problem about which you'd like to ask for help from the community, lightning talks are your chance to share ideas with the group.

See you at Mozilla, 6-8pm!
-edunham