March meeting cancelled

Wraithan x

Mar 12, 2015, 5:49:51 PM3/12/15
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Bad news:

March meeting is cancelled, we'll be picking back up in April.

Good news:

Several people have come forward to co-run this group, which should make it much more amazing than what I managed. Next meeting will be on April 9th, hopefully with much better organization.

Also:

If you have anything to talk about, want to help run a tutorial session, or are generally interested in helping to organize, please hit me up either on the list or in private. We can discuss any ideas you have and how to best execute them within the group!

Thanks,
Wratihan