Let's meet

Pietro Monteiro

Feb 25, 2014, 7:47:52 PM2/25/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
How about we meet March 20th (third thursday)? This way we have enough time to prepare presentations and to look for a venue. At least we can meet and talk about why we'r einterested in Rust and what we're using it for.

cheers,
pietro.

Tom Lee

Feb 26, 2014, 1:25:01 AM2/26/14
to Pietro Monteiro, pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pietro,

Great to see some noise on this list :) I'll need to confirm tomorrow, but we should be fine to host this at New Relic's offices downtown as per the earlier meetups. Any possibility we could schedule it for the week of the 27th though?

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Lee http://tomlee.co / @tglee

pietro

Feb 26, 2014, 3:20:05 PM2/26/14
to Tom Lee, pdx-...@googlegroups.com

The 27th is fine for me. It would be great if we can use new relic.

pietro

Feb 28, 2014, 1:00:38 PM2/28/14
to Tom Lee, pdx-rust
Hi Tom,

Were you able to confirm with New Relic? If you can't I'l submit a
request for their space on their community page.

Thanks.

Tom Lee

Feb 28, 2014, 1:03:49 PM2/28/14
to pietro, pdx-rust

I'll do it today Pietro. I work there, so easy enough for me to ask. :)