Mozilla PDX under construction -- no meetups there for a while

edu...@mozilla.com

Jan 3, 2018, 1:16:45 AM1/3/18
to PDX Rust
Happy 2018, Rustaceans!

Our usual meeting space, the Portland Mozilla Office, is expanding! This means that the meeting space is projected to be closed for construction through "late February", so I expect that our first opportunity to have the usual first-wednesday Rust meetup there will be in April 2018.

If you would like to have any kind of Portland Rust-themed get-together before then -- hosting the regular meetup at an alternate space, organizing a hack night, or sharing an event that's relevant to the area's Rustaceans -- you're welcome to add it to our Meetup page (https://www.meetup.com/pdxrust/). If you don't have permissions to add events, contact me (edunham) and I'll add the event for you or give you the permissions to add it yourself, whichever you prefer.