Is there a meetup tonight (2017/02/01)?

Glenn Pratt

Feb 1, 2017, 2:27:28 PM2/1/17
to PDX Rust
no text :)

Nick Fitzgerald

Feb 1, 2017, 2:33:25 PM2/1/17
to Glenn Pratt, PDX Rust
Yep! I know a few of us will be there. Might be pretty low key,
though, since it didn't seem to get posted to the meetup.

_Nick_

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Glenn Pratt <glenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> no text :)

edu...@mozilla.com

Feb 1, 2017, 2:41:17 PM2/1/17
to PDX Rust, glenn...@gmail.com
Our tentatively planned speaker turned out to be unavailable and I can't do the backup speaker thing because I'm sick, so I haven't done the  usual making a meetup happen thing. I've made March an intro to Rust plus lightning talks formal meetup in case folks are looking to bring new rustaceans into the community (https://www.meetup.com/PDXRust/events/237375719/)

But Nick, you have the power to host a little get-together if you would like one! Just make sure to mention to Katt that it's happening, because I have not done the "hey Moz, we're meeting in February" paperwork just yet.

If you're stepping up as an occasional host, I'll make sure that you have the Meetup powers to announce events as well. Thanks for volunteering!