What talks do you want to see at PDXRust this year?

Emily Dunham

Feb 16, 2016, 9:41:43 PM2/16/16
to PDX Rust
Good evening Rustaceans,

In light of how quickly this weekend's Rust workshop event filled up (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rust-workshop-for-beginners-tickets-21138782668), the first hour of our March meeting will be a mini Rust tutorial!

As we plan out the rest of the year, I'd like to know: what topics do you want to hear about at PDXRust meetings? Would *you* like to speak for 30-60 minutes, to show off your latest project and solicit contributions? If you'd like to claim a month, or have a suggestion for who you'd like to visit the group, let me know. (edu...@mozilla.com, edunham on Freenode and Mozilla IRC, @qedunham on Twitter).

Cheers,
edunham