April PUG Meeting 4/3

Rich Burroughs

Mar 24, 2017, 2:23:22 PM3/24/17
to pdx-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

At the next Portland PUG meeting we’ll be talking about Hiera 5, formerly known as the lookup function. We'll be getting a demo from Mike Smith, a Technical Solutions Engineer at Puppet. If you've not followed this topic closely it will be a great way to get up to speed on the changes.

We hope to see you there :)

Agenda

6:00-6:30 Pizza & salad, including vegan & gluten free options

6:30-7:00 Hiera 5 demo, Mike Smith

7:00-7:45 Mingling

7:45-8 End Meeting

Extra Details: The office is wheelchair accessible, and has an elevator. There is bike parking on the street and just inside the parking garage at the corner of SW Stark and SW 1st Ave. Parking is available on the street or at one of the many pay to park lots near the office.

Corey Osman

Apr 3, 2017, 6:03:33 PM4/3/17
to PDX Puppet User Group
If you are on the edge on attending tonight, I have something amazing to share with everyone.  Be sure not to miss tonight's meeting as we also have a great speaker talking about the awesome new features in hiera 5.