Next PUG Meeting on Monday 1/9

Rich Burroughs

Jan 3, 2017, 5:38:46 PM1/3/17
to pdx-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

This Meetup will be for mingling and getting prepped for 2017.

We'll eat, drink and be merry. We'll also talking about the types of activities you'd like to do in the upcoming year. Come with any ideas or suggestions you may have.

Hope to see you there!

**Please fill out this google form about next year's activities: https://goo.gl/forms/UWt5noEAFkxEmuuT2

Agenda

6:00-6:30 Pizza & salad, including vegan & gluten free options

6:30-7:30 Town Hall Discussion - Bring your ideas for what you want to see in 2017!

7:30-7:45 More Mingling

7:45-8 End Meeting

Extra Details: The office is wheelchair accessible, and has an elevator. There is bike parking on the street and just inside the parking garage at the corner of SW Stark and SW 1st Ave. Parking is available on the street or at one of the many pay to park lots near the office

Corey Osman

Jan 9, 2017, 2:08:11 PM1/9/17
to PDX Puppet User Group
We are watching the weather and road conditions since it might affect the meeting tonight. We will send out a message around 3pm today if we decide to cancel the meeting tonight. Please stay tuned. Please update your RSVP if you are not able to make it downtown tonight.

Corey Osman

Jan 9, 2017, 5:15:23 PM1/9/17
to PDX Puppet User Group
The roads look much better after a few hours so we are going to host our scheduled meetup tonight. Please update your RSVP so we know how much food to order. See you all tonight.