October PUG?

George Pandzik

Oct 2, 2017, 6:57:02 PM10/2/17
to PDX Puppet User Group
Is there a PUG meeting tonight? Any idea what's going to be on tap, presentation- or beer-wise? ;-) Thanks!

Corey Osman

Oct 2, 2017, 7:12:30 PM10/2/17
to PDX Puppet User Group
Hi,

We have everything on meetup.com now.  You should RSVP there so we know how much pizza to order.

Agenda is below:

We have two presentations for the October PUG. Lindsey Smith + Jesse Scott from the Puppet Product and Engineering team (respectively) will be sharing the Puppet Development Kit with us. It's a great session for folks getting started with the PDK or just eager to learn more.

Corey Osman from the community will be presenting on puppet-retrospec and the differences and overlaps between the PDK.

We hope to see you there :)

Agenda

6:00-6:30 Pizza & salad, including vegan & gluten free options

6:30-6:55 Puppet Development Kit, Lindsey Smith + Jesse Scott

6:55-7:20 Puppet-Retrospec, Corey Osman

7:20-8:00 Mingling

8:00 End Meeting

Extra Details: The office is wheelchair accessible, and has an elevator. There is bike parking on the street and just inside the parking garage at the corner of SW Stark and SW 1st Ave. Parking is available on the street or at one of the many pay to park lots near the office.