June PDX-OSGeo meeting tomorrow (June 19th)

Darrell Fuhriman

Jun 19, 2024, 12:44:11 AMJun 19
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested!

tl;dr

PDX OSGeo Meeting

Wednesday, June 19th @ 6:30pm

Hot Lips Pizza  @ the Natural Capital Center

721 NW 9th Ave (enter on 10th Ave)

The details

Hi, everyone! The third Wednesday of June is here — you know what that means. That’s right, it’s the PDX OSGeo meeting. We’ve got a change of venue for this month — we’ll be a the Natural Capital Center (neé the Ecotrust Building) amd Hot Lips Pizza.

So come on out, order pizza, beer, and get your geek on. Or come and gawk at the geeks, whatever — just come out!

This will be a bit more informal session, so bring something to share with the group.

Hope you can make it out!

Tim Welch

Jun 20, 2024, 9:42:01 PMJun 20
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
It was great to see folks yesterday.  My first time back.  Seven of us made it on short notice, even if missing a few regulars.  Not a bad space next to Hot Lips either.  I heard meetings will probably pause for the summer right?

I'm thinking about who I can invite to join for the next one.  Hope to see you all again ☀️

Tim