Fwd: [psu-pdxgis-group] Fwd: PDX GIS Day 2022 @ Ecotrust

Darrell Fuhriman

Oct 25, 2022, 3:28:36 PM10/25/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christina Friedle <christin...@pcc.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 7:49 PM
Subject: PDX GIS Day 2022 @ Ecotrust
Cc: PDX-GIS-Day <pdx-g...@googlegroups.com>, David Banis <dba...@pdx.edu>, J Duh <jd...@pdx.edu>, SMITH Rachel L * DAS <Rachel....@oregon.gov>, Tommy Albo <Tommy...@oregonmetro.gov>, Michael Schindel <msch...@tnc.org>, Walsh, Kuuipo <Kuuipo...@oregonstate.edu>, David Percy <pe...@pdx.edu>, <randeepk...@gmail.com>, <communi...@orurisa.org>, <tcha...@gmail.com>

PDX GIS Day is back!  Can you please spread the news through your networks/listservs?

01 Website Header.png
We are thrilled to be able to bring PDX GIS Day back as a live and in-person event after a three year hiatus!  This year is our 10th annual event in Portland and we are happy to have our Keynote Speaker, Lauren Sinclair, presenting "Let Them Make Maps!" The GIS Revolution in K12.

When: Wednesday Nov 16, 2022
Time: 6 - 9 pm
Where: Ecotrust Building
What: GIS community, speaker, pizza, beer & wine, beverages, prizes & cake

GIS Day PDX events are open to everyone and FREE.

This event is only possible thanks to the generous support of our sponsors: NV5, SWCA Environmental Consultants, the Gartrell Group, PCC, Ecotrust, Esri, URISA, NSF and PDX-OSGeo. Thanks so much!

Hope to see you there.

--

Christina Friedle

Geography Faculty | Department Chair | PCC Sylvania

christin...@pcc.edu

971-722-4072

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Basic Needs Statement

PCC wants you to be successful and have resources that may help.  If you face challenges affording food or housing, or if you need access to technology, this will naturally affect your studies.  Check out available Student Resources. You can also contact a campus Student Conduct and Retention Coordinator at conduct...@pcc.edu.

Darrell Fuhriman

Nov 16, 2022, 11:00:23 AM11/16/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Reminder! This is tonight.

Who's going?

Nov 16, 2022, 12:28:48 PM11/16/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
I will be there, hope to see some of you

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PDX-OSGEO" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pdx-osgeo/CAPkJsrw6n0jO3CKyQVJeY92VGBO5Aevukkc4zn90bCT8z_ngrA%40mail.gmail.com.