Fwd: 🆕 Introducing the upgraded trimet.org 🆕

TC Haddad

Jan 27, 2022, 1:30:31 PM1/27/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

Happy 2022 folks, long time no see!

I'm at least a week late forwarding this, but though many on this list would enjoy checking out the newly revamped Trimet website that launched Jan 19th. Might make a cool meeting topic if someone from Trimet were able and willing.

Hope everyone is doing well,

Tanya

Feb 1, 2022, 7:09:09 PM2/1/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, I am one of the developers on this project and would be glad to demo it for you.  My second son was born a couple months ago so things are a little hectic right now, but if I could join the meeting remotely I should be able to fit it in.