Getting meetings going again

Darrell Fuhriman

Jul 14, 2022, 11:21:20 AM7/14/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

Hey all!

I've been thinking that we should really try to get our get-togethers going again -- I miss all your little nerdy faces.

I say we don't even try to have a topic for our first meeting -- just show up and hang out and catch up.

Percy, can we still a space at PSU? (Or should we do something outside while we can? Just bring camp chairs to a park?)

Our normal 3rd Wednesday is next week, is that too soon?

Darrell

Tim Welch

Jul 14, 2022, 11:43:42 AM7/14/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darrell, I'm in for next Wednesday.

Park sounds fine.  Can adapt if another space is offered/wanted?

-Tim

Darrell Fuhriman

Jul 14, 2022, 11:58:58 AM7/14/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Of course, right after I send this,  I remember I can't do it next wednesday -- I've been planning a surprise for my wife that evening, but it's not in the calendar because it's a surprise. 🤦‍♂️

Maybe I should send out a doodle (after we hear from percy about PSU)?

d.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jul 14, 2022, 12:07:00 PM7/14/22
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
How about lunch at one of Portland's legendary food cart courts? I
haven't done any GIS since February of 2019. I've mostly spent my time
on computer / electronic music, which was my first hobby.
> --

Borasky Research Journal https://www.znmeb.mobi

Markovs of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!