PDX OSGeo May meeting

Darrell Fuhriman

May 9, 2024, 12:23:38 AMMay 9
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested!

tl;dr

PDX OSGeo Meeting

Wednesday, May 15th @ 6:30pm

Hot Lips Pizza  @ the Natural Capital Center

721 NW 9th Ave (enter on 10th Ave)

The details

Hi, everyone! The third Wednesday of May is coming — you know what that means. That’s right, it’s the PDX OSGeo meeting. We’ve got a change of venue for this month — we’ll be a the Natural Capital Center (neé the Ecotrust Building) amd Hot Lips Pizza.

So come on out, order pizza, beer, and get your geek on. Or come and gawk at the geeks, whatever — just come out!

First up: Tanya Haddad will be demoing QField — a mobile app for collecting field data for QGIS projects.

Then we’ll discuss plans for FOSSY, whose organizers have approached us about running an open source GIS track this year. If you have any ideas, we’d love to hear them.

Then if there’s still time, those who are interested can stick around, and we’ll hammer out plans for next month’s meeting.

Hope you can make it out!