PDX GIS Day

Darrell Fuhriman

Oct 20, 2023, 12:20:43 PM10/20/23
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

Hello, everyone!

GIS Day is happening again! https://christinafriedle.wixsite.com/gisdaypdx

It'd would be great to have a get together, since that third Wednesday has traditionally been our meeting day anyway. shakes fist in general direction of COVID

If you missed the announcement:
=======
SAVE THE DATE!
We are excited to announce the 11th annual PDX GIS Day will be held at Ecotrust's beautiful and spacious Irving Street Studio on Wednesday, November 15th at 6:00pm.

We are even more excited that renowned cartographer, Dan Coe will be the keynote speaker. Come for pizza, drinks, dessert, and to mingle with the local GIS community in this wonderful space.

Please make sure to register so that we can get plenty of food and beverages. With a max capacity of 500, the Irving Street Studio has lots of space. The registration link can be found below.

Please join your fellow geo-geeks to celebrate and share GIS!

Have questions about PDX GIS Day 2023?  Contact Christina Friedle.

Christina Friedle

Oct 20, 2023, 1:00:39 PM10/20/23
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sending this out Darrell!

We would also love it if the OSGEO group could plan an engaging activity for our attendees - something that could showcase open-source projects or applications, get people some exposure perhaps? I am sure this group could come up with something creative. Let me know if the group would be up for this. The Irving Street Studio is a much larger space than the Billy J Frank Center and there will be lots of room to set up tables and/or other items to engage the attendees.

Best,
Christina