Android Workgroup Wednesday Feb 12, 7pm

Mitch Besser

Feb 11, 2014, 8:34:04 PM2/11/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just a reminder that Week #4 lecture is out and we will be meeting again this week on Wednesday at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne at 7pm.

It is too late to turn in Week #2's homework for full credit, but that only applies if your grade is important to you. Many (probably most) are taking the class to learn, so in that case it really doesn't matter.

If you are behind (and who isn't), you can always catch up by watching the lectures and/or doing the homework/quizzes.

As always, bring your laptop, ask questions, do the homework, socialize.

Posting here that you will attend is always helpful.

Here's the Calagator Link:

Mitch

Mitch Besser

Feb 12, 2014, 10:54:57 PM2/12/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Meeting is ending at 8pm tonight.

We will meet again next week on Wednesday at 7pm.

Mitch