Android Class for Wednesday, Feb 5th, Week 3

Mitch Besser

Feb 1, 2014, 11:36:40 AM2/1/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
A reminder, if you are doing the homework portion of class, the first assignment is due Feb 6th, so this week's study group will be your last chance to get help with that assignment and still turn it in on time.

Repeating post from Calagator for this week:

Free Online 8 week Android Programming Class.

Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems

Study group meeting:

Where:
Lucky Labrador Brew Pub
915 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214

When:
Wednesday, Feb 5th

Time:
7pm (late arrivals are welcome)

This is week 3 of the 8 week class. You can catch up by watching the lectures from the first 2 weeks online. There is no cost for class or the study group. How hard you work and how much you want to learn is up to you.

For the study group, bring your laptop, get help with homework, ask questions, and socialize.

For more information about the Lucky Lab visit:

Mitch Besser

Feb 4, 2014, 3:59:24 PM2/4/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

With the cold weather I can understand that some people will not want to attend. If you are planning to attend, please let me know. It helps me know to expect you.

If the weather turns terrible, I will announce here that the meeting was canceled. I spent 12 years living in Minnesota, so unless there is ice, I'll make it.

Stay warm.

Mitch

Mitch Besser

Feb 5, 2014, 7:46:35 PM2/5/14
to pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
We will be in the corner by the power outlets tonight just outside the group meeting room. If you are new, look for the power outlets by the windowed wall.