التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Mitch Besser

غير مقروءة،
12‏/05‏/2014، 11:26:57 م12‏/5‏/2014
إلى pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Anyone wanting to take the PODA class, lectures are online.

I'm taking it. Anyone else?

russell zauner

غير مقروءة،
12‏/05‏/2014، 11:36:06 م12‏/5‏/2014
إلى pdx-mobile...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I got the email with the link to the github repo in it already.  I'm working on setting up bitbucket/sourcetree for my C++ homework @ OIT as well.  Sourcetree (yes, I know, Windows...but windows is the only system I'm guaranteed to have handy at work, school, and home) is supposed to work with github as well, and a lot of the content of the MOOC that I'm working on (I've found a few other sources of online learning recently, and a group at work is taking the Functional Programming in SCALA course) seems to be in github, so...

I'm tired of using google drive/gmail to make sure I have my current homework code available to me at different places, google drive and gmail are awkward tools for this...and I should learn git anyhow.  Hopefully this will help me visualize the way it flows and make it easier to become adept with it.
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة