Qlikview Online Training by Professional Trainers

Zet Sophia

Mar 25, 2014, 5:53:59 AM3/25/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Qlikview Online Training by Sunitlabs We are providing excellent Qlikview Online training by real-time IT industry experts our training methodology is very unique Our Course Content covers all the in-depth critical scenarios. We have completed more than 200 Qlikview batches through Online Qlikview Training program, Our Qlikview Classes covers all the real time scenarios, and it's completely on Hands-on for each and every session.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: India: +91 9030928000,

Email: suni...@gmail.com.com,

Web: http://sunitlabs.com/qlickview-online-training/