Online Hadoop BIG DATA Training by Professional Experienced Trainers

Andrew Jacks

Feb 6, 2014, 6:53:45 AM2/6/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Hadoop Online Training by Biginfosys We are providing excellent Hadoop Training by real-time

IT industry experts Our training methodology is very unique Our Course Content covers all the in-

depth critical scenarios. We have completed more than 200 Hadoop batches through Online Hadoop

Training program, Our Hadoop Classes covers all the real time scenarios, and its completely on Hands-

on for each and every session.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number : India :+91 9849966077,

Email : bigin...@gmail.com ,

Web: http://biginfosys.com/hadoop-online-training.html