Hadoop Online Training and Certification with real time projects Worldwide

zenny prof

May 9, 2014, 7:45:28 AM5/9/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

BigInfosys is provides Hadoop Online Training Class course by excellent experienced IT professionals who has more then 10+ Years of real time experience Our trainers has good training experience so that best quality output will be delivered. All our faculty is dedicated so that we can complete your course as per the schedule given we also also you to record the classes from your end so that you can refer the classes once again when ever is required.

Some of the Hadoop Online Training Course Topics:

1.      BIG Data Hadoop Architecture

·         Introduction to BIG Data Hadoop

·         Parallel Computers vs. Distributed Computing technique

·         Hadoop Instalation on your system

·         How to install Hadoop cluster on multiple nodes

·         Hadoop Daemons introduction: Name Node, Data Node, Job Tracker and Task Tracker

·         Data Node architecture

2.      Map-Reduce Architecture

·         Exploring JobTracker & TaskTracker

·         How a client submits a Map-Reduce job

·         Exploring Mapper,Reducer,Combiner

3.      Hadoop Developer Tasks

·         Writing a Map-Reduce programme

·         Reading and writing data using HDFS

·         Java BIG Data Hadoop Eclipse integration

·         Mapper in details

·         Reducing Intermediate Data by Combiners

4.      Hadoop Administrative Tasks

5.      HBase Architecture

6.      Hive Architecture

And many more topics are there, for full details please visit our website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: India: +91 9849966077,

Email: bigin...@gmail.com ,