Best Online Training for Cognos TM1

1 view

Zet Sophia

Mar 27, 2014, 6:10:37 AM3/27/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com
Cognos TM1 Online Training by Sunitlabs we are providing excellent Cognos TM1 Training by real-time IT industry experts our training methodology is very unique Our Course Content covers all the in-depth critical scenarios. We have completed more than 200 Cognos TM1 batches through Online Cognos TM1 Training program, Our Cognos TM1 Classes covers all the real time scenarios, and it's completely on Hands-on for each and every session.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: India: +91 9030928000,

Email: suni...@gmail.com,

Web: http://sunitlabs.com/cognos-tm1-online-training/