Hadoop Online Training by highly experienced professional trainers Worldwide

seo sai

May 16, 2014, 7:42:57 AM5/16/14
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

4Trainings is provides Hadoop Online Training Class course by excellent experienced IT professional trainers  who has more then 10+ Years of real time experience Our trainers are more dedicated professionals so that best quality output will be delivered. Our professionals cover each and every topic in Hadoop Online Training. We will give you 100% Satisfaction and we provide best quality real time online training.

Some of the Hadoop topics that covered by our professionals are:

1.      Basics of Hadoop

2.      What is Hadoop?

3.      Hadoop administration

4.      Hadoop Development

5.      CDH4 Enhancements

6.      HADOOP ANALYST

7.      PIG

8.      IMPALA

9.      NOSQL

10.  Ecosystem Components

11.  Oozie

12.  Challenges of Hadoop

And Many More Sub Topics are there, for moredetails please visit our website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Email:  con...@4trainings.com