Intellipaat provides Hadoop Admin Training

riya saxena

Apr 1, 2013, 6:37:13 AM4/1/13
to pdx-...@googlegroups.com

Intellipaat provides Hadoop Admin Training.

We will start a Hadoop Admin batch from 6thApril’13. Training will be 70-80 % hands on. Our institute is the market leader in providing online training at the lowest price with high quality from the last 4 yrs. Training is carried out on Webex or goto meeting where the trainer trains the candidates and answers their queries. Trainer has very high expertise in BigData and has more than 18 years of experience . He is the reviewer of multiple  Hadoop books and also developed frameworks on HBase/Cassandra/MongoDB for multiple clients.

Course content: http://intellipaat.com/courses/big-data/#HadoopAdministration-3

Certification will be provided after successful completion of training.

Interested candidates please drop an email for registration at sa...@intellipaat.com or give us a call.

Regards,

Sales Intellipaat Team

Mob: 91-9019368913