May 13th 7pm -- First Firefox developers meeting @ NedSpace

Benjamin Stover

May 3, 2009, 10:00:47 PM5/3/09
to Portland Firefox Development
Hi everyone,

Dietrich and I are starting a group for Firefox hacking. If you are
interested in Firefox or Firefox extension development, you should
come! The tentative details are:

Location: NedSpace
When: May 13th @ 7pm

Any ideas for the meeting agenda? And let us know who you are if
you're coming!

Benjamin Stover

May 7, 2009, 3:30:45 PM5/7/09
to Portland Firefox Development
To get the ball rolling, I do have a little side project I'm working
on for unit testing. It's based on jsunit and also borrows the record-
playback idea that pymox does (http://code.google.com/p/pymox/wiki/
MoxDocumentation). You can run specific unit tests through Firefox
chrome and there's a convenient "restart Firefox and run" button. I
could demo that.

Maybe someone else could talk a little bit about a Mozilla labs
project, like Weave or Ubiquity?

Dietrich Ayala

May 7, 2009, 3:51:44 PM5/7/09
to Portland Firefox Development
I can talk about Ubiquity. There's some interesting code in there,
that could be useful to a variety of projects.

kyle.huff

Jun 19, 2009, 2:50:13 PM6/19/09
to Portland Firefox Development
Are you still having these on the 2nd Wednesday of each month? If so,
count me in for the July meet-up.

Kyle

Dietrich Ayala

Jun 19, 2009, 2:52:55 PM6/19/09
to pdx-fir...@googlegroups.com
Yes! The next one will be July 8th.

Dietrich Ayala

Jul 8, 2009, 3:20:08 PM7/8/09
to pdx-fir...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all,

No meetup tonight. I have too much stuff going on, and Ben is out as well.

Let's do it next month!

Also, the HTML5 and OpenWebGames groups are meeting up on 7/20 at
Nedspace's new location:
http://groups.google.com/group/html5-pdx/browse_thread/thread/24127f794ed3bdf5?hl=en.
Hope to see you there!

-d