Meet-up this Wednesday

Dietrich Ayala

Jun 8, 2009, 8:13:28 PM6/8/09
to pdx-fir...@googlegroups.com
The next Firefox developer meet-up is this Wednesday, June 10th from
7pm - 9pm at Nedspace (http://www.nedspace.com).

This is a hacking-focused group, so there's no scheduled talk. Bring
your laptop, and I'll bring some beer, and let's hack!

If anyone is interested in working on a group project, let me know.
I'd like to see a XULRunner-based Twitter client that has multi-column
support like Tweetdeck...

Please RSVP here: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2871236/

Cheers,

Dietrich

Weidong

Jun 12, 2009, 10:32:53 AM6/12/09
to Portland Firefox Development
I am not local to your town, so I could not attend the get-together.
Were there any interesting things that were discussed that night?

Dietrich Ayala

Jun 12, 2009, 2:04:39 PM6/12/09
to pdx-fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Weidong, where are you located?

Andy Edmonds put up a blog post about some of the tab work we talked
about: http://surfmind.com/muzings/?p=317

Weidong Li

Jun 12, 2009, 3:29:14 PM6/12/09
to pdx-fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Dietrich,

Thanks for the link!  I'm located in Massachusetts, about 30 miles west of Boston.

Regards,
Weidong