Re: Thurs game

Matt Riley

Apr 1, 2008, 11:10:09 PM4/1/08
to Linus E, pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Linus,

That sounds great, I'm excited to try the new version.

I'm not 100% this week.  Work is busy and I'm taking Friday off, but I think I'll make it.

-Matt

On Apr 1, 2008, at 5:20 PM, Linus E wrote:
Matt,

I've just about finished prototype 2.0 of Maintaining Sanity.  It now has a fully interactive board!, new & improved trading cards, and more effecient scorekeeping.  I'd like us to play it this Thursday if no one has any objections.

--Linus.

Pack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn how.