Meet: Howard

1 view

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Jan 30, 2008, 8:54:13 PM1/30/08
to pdx downtown lunch boardgames
Hey folks,

I'm Howard Lewis Ship, a friend of Scott's. I actually live across
the street, at the Louisa. My wife and I would both like to get
together for a quick fun game now and then. Hope to see you next week!

hazmatt

Jan 31, 2008, 9:30:27 AM1/31/08
to pdx downtown lunch boardgames
Great! Welcome! Do you think you can make it today? We meet at
11:30AM.

-Matt

Howard Lewis Ship

Jan 31, 2008, 9:55:42 AM1/31/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Not today, but probably next week. I work from home except on Friday's
... except this week, where I'm in the office today (Thursday).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Svanblar

Jan 31, 2008, 1:00:39 PM1/31/08
to pdx downtown lunch boardgames
Hey Howard! Glad you found the group and hope you can make it next
week. Just in case it was unclear, we meet down in the US Bank tower
on 6th and Burnside, in the atrium. If you and/or Suzanne are coming
next week, let me know and we can walk down together.

Scott