aaargh - another week from hell

hazmatt

Jul 16, 2008, 2:54:04 PM7/16/08
to pdx downtown lunch boardgames
I am going to be too busy again this week to make it. Things should
be settling out soon - I hope.

thanks,
-Matt

Linus E

Jul 16, 2008, 10:02:34 PM7/16/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Matt,
If you can make it for Friday lunch, I'd like to play C&C:A.

--Linus.

> Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:54:04 -0700
> Subject: [lunch-gaming] aaargh - another week from hell
> From: haaz...@gmail.com
> To: pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com

john f

Jul 17, 2008, 2:43:00 AM7/17/08
to pdx downtown lunch boardgames
can't make it either
john

Matt Riley

Jul 17, 2008, 1:52:15 PM7/17/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Linus -

Tomorrow doesn't work for me, but next week I'd love to get in a play of C&C:A.  I could do Tues, Wed or Fri.

-Matt
--
Laurence J. Peter  - "Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it."

Linus E

Jul 17, 2008, 5:19:01 PM7/17/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

Let's do Tuesday.  If you're free on W & F too, perhaps we can make up for games lost.  Please bring the C&C expansion #3.  I want to try the expansion in the middle of the book where the Romans storm the hilltop fortress.
--Linus.

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:52:15 -0700
From: haaz...@gmail.com
To: pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [lunch-gaming] Re: aaargh - another week from hell

Matt Riley

Jul 17, 2008, 10:56:00 PM7/17/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Well, I haven't stickered exp. #3 yet, but I'll try to get to it this weekend.  See you Tuesday.

-Matt

Linus E

Jul 18, 2008, 6:01:44 PM7/18/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

I've got it stickered up, so I'll bring mine in case you don't get yours finished.  (Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any of those cool plastic cases for them.)

--Linus.

Matt Riley

Jul 21, 2008, 11:23:32 AM7/21/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Cool.  Tuesday is good, but I can't be there until noon or a few minutes after.

-Matt
--
Yogi Berra  - "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."

Linus E

Jul 21, 2008, 4:45:06 PM7/21/08
to pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.