Here I Stand: Nov. 1, Guardian Games, Noon

Linus E

Oct 20, 2009, 3:23:14 PM10/20/09
to pdx-g...@yahoogroups.com, pdx-downtown-l...@googlegroups.com, dra...@yahoo.com, seifer...@gmail.com, Matt R
Fellow Gamers,

Evan and I would like to get a game of Here I Stand going at the next Guardian Games event, Nov 1 at noon o'clock sharp.  If the prospect of reading a tortuously long rules set and then spending several hours pushing little bits of cardboard around a paper map appeals to you, then you are our man.  Please let us know in advance if you plan to attend.  If you do wish to play, it will be necessary to have the rules digested before you arrive; they're to complex to be verbally explained on game day.  There is a link below to the rules download.

HISRuleBook1-0.pdf

--Linus