Car-Free Happy Hour -- this Thursday at Floyd's Old Town

Eleanor Blue

Dec 15, 2009, 6:30:47 PM12/15/09
to Shift, Portland car-free happy hour
Just a heads-up that this week is the third Thursday of the month again and Carfree Happy Hour is on. We'll be at Floyd's in Old Town, 118 NW Couch, on Thursday December 17th from 5pm to 7pm.

Floyd's is a cozy spot right on the MAX and a quick walk from your downtown office or bike ride from most anywhere central. They serve all the things you'd expect to find at a coffeeshop (mmm, Stumptown) and beer and wine as well (and we coincide with their happy hour).

CFHH is an informal, fun, friendly place to meet other folks who live (or want to live) carfree, or work/activate around sustainable transportation issues. Everyone's welcome. See you there,
Elly