[car-free happy hour] Carfree Happy Hour!

Eleanor Blue

May 9, 2010, 3:53:22 PM5/9/10
to Portland car-free happy hour
Hey crew,

So I just added the next two months worth of CFHHs (just in time to get the June one in the Pedalpalooza print calendar). Third Thursdays, so May 20 and June 17.

I have to confess that I would be more excited to come to these if they were a little more structured -- a featured speaker, a led discussion for part of it, even a party game would make me more comfortable in this sort of free-form event with friends, strangers, and acquaintances!

What are people's thoughts on this? Do you like it open and unstructured as it is currently? Or would you prefer a little more of a program, at least for part of the event? If the latter, do you have ideas for what you'd like to see, or would you like to help round up elements for the next couple months?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,
Elly