Happy hour?

Lance

Oct 21, 2010, 1:37:53 AM10/21/10
to Portland car-free happy hour
Hello,
is there a happy hour tomorrow? There hasn't been a meet up in a few
months.

Later.

Ryan...@blm.gov

Oct 21, 2010, 1:00:08 PM10/21/10
to Lance, Portland car-free happy hour
Yeah, it's fallen off the wagon for a while. Elly, Aaron, and I have all
been busy with other stuff. I am taking a class at PSU on Thursdays so that
makes it hard for me to make it. It is the third Thursday though, so I
would encourage folks to head on down to Floyds.

Lance
<lancepoehler@gma
il.com> To
Sent by: Portland car-free happy hour
pdx-carfree@googl <pdx-c...@googlegroups.com>
egroups.com cc

Subject
10/20/2010 10:37 [car-free happy hour] Happy hour?
PM

Later.

Eleanor Blue

Oct 21, 2010, 5:38:10 PM10/21/10
to Ryan...@blm.gov, Lance, Portland car-free happy hour
Thanks for asking... hey, tonight's the Gordon Price talk at the
Portland Buliding main auditorium (1020 SW 5th Ave). 6:40-8:40. Great
carfree speaker. Be there!