Re: [arow] Car Free Happy Hour - Thursday

Alexis Grant

Aug 13, 2011, 8:04:33 PM8/13/11
to trans...@googlegroups.com, pdx-c...@googlegroups.com
The Carfree Happy Hour doesn't usually happen nowadays unless someone
organizes and publicizes it for a specific month -- the last one I
know of happened some months ago when I did a presentation/discussion
on going to Towards Carfree Cities IX and X.

I'm copying this to the CFHH mailing list in case you want to organize
a session on Ankeny -- I think it's a great idea, but wouldn't be able
to attend myself. unfortunately, due to work schedule.

Alexis