Reminder: Carfree Happy Hour - Towards Carfree Cities of the Past and Future

Alexis Grant

Mar 11, 2011, 1:18:46 PM3/11/11
to pdx-c...@googlegroups.com, AROW (Transcon PDX)
Hi all,

Next Thursday we'll be doing Carfree Happy Hour at Floyd's from
5pm-7pm. The topic is the Towards Carfree Cities conference:
experiences in the past (2009 York and 2008 Portland) and plans and
thoughts for 2011 TCC X in Guadalajara. I'll be talking about my
experience in York and Steph, Elly, and Ryan may share their
experiences as well.

Come hang out and talk with us!

Elly also created a Facebook event for the Happy Hour where you can RSVP:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=146473962082481

Alexis

Alexis Grant

Mar 17, 2011, 12:44:33 PM3/17/11
to pdx-c...@googlegroups.com, AROW (Transcon PDX), SHIFT Listserve
Reminder: Carfree Happy Hour tonight at Floyd's!
Details below.