FTP for android!

Talha Qamar

May 19, 2012, 2:56:18 PM5/19/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
Hi i need some assistance on android apps development.I wanna make a
simple file transfer protocol(ftp) for android devices....User simply
selects some files from his smart phones and then ftp transfer these
files to specific web server.Please i need some help...If you do have
some ideas, knowledge and code about this app...Please do share with
me...Hope you will reply soon..bye

Mitch

May 22, 2012, 11:49:29 PM5/22/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
Hi Talha,

I can't say I know how to do this exactly, but I have done FTP in
school and Android apps.

This group meets every week if you can find 2 or more people in the
group interested. I'm usually available, but lately I've been swamped
and will be for a while. I don't have time to organize any meetings
but that may change. If someone wants to set up a meeting, I probably
can attend. It's up to the group really.

Mitch