Jr. Android Developer WANTED :)

Karen

Jan 5, 2012, 1:20:04 PM1/5/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
Do you know of anyone that may be interested in this role? If so, I
would be so grateful for the referral!

I am looking for a Jr. Android developer for an immediate start with
one of my local, Portland clients.

This person will work as a junior developer to produce results in a
rapid release environment with product ready releases monthly.

Skill Set:
Demonstrable ability to develop Android applications using the
(Java)SDK (I'd love to get someone who has already developed an app on
their own).
Motivated. The project is going to be rapid release development. I'd
like to have a product ready candidate available every month, so we
need to execute consistently.
Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering background preferred.
Operating systems: Liunux, Unix, familiarity with MeeGo and Android OS
environments a +
Understanding of Linux, ability to build and install Linux OS,
firmware and drivers
Ability to use Windows OS and office applications specifically Word
and Excel
Ability to install software and drivers and updating the system bios

Please contact me directly.
ka...@mbg.com
503-688-1910