Meeting Dec 19 or...

1 view

Mitch

Dec 13, 2011, 9:21:52 PM12/13/11
to PDX Android Workgroup
Hi All,

Anyone interested in a meeting for the week of Dec 19th? I was
thinking of having it at the Tualatin Library. It's about 4 blocks
from the Tualatin WES Commuter rail for those that have had trouble
with transport.

Getting to the meeting would be easy if you can get to the Beaverton
Transit station. However, the schedule to return isn't so nice with
WES. You could go downtown on the #96 Express if that helps. You
could also take the #76, but it's not an express.

Please feel free to suggest a day and/or time. Otherwise, I'm
suggesting 6 - 9 pm on Monday Dec 19th. As always, since this is a
workgroup, you can arrive whenever works for you.

I need to know in the next few days as I need time to reserve the
room.

Perhaps Hawthorne Lucky Lab the following week?

Mitch

Vijay Raman

Dec 13, 2011, 11:15:15 PM12/13/11
to pdx-androi...@googlegroups.com
I am in.

Vijay

Mitch

Dec 16, 2011, 3:02:18 PM12/16/11
to PDX Android Workgroup
I have reserved the study room at the library for Monday 7:30pm.
Everything was booked unti then. I'll need to make a mental note that
if we want the room again to reserve it earlier. It's also possible
there will be a no-show and we can get the room early.

We can meet in the library lobby/coffee shop until 7:30. There are
tables and chairs and power, but no privacy. Or we can meet at
Buffalo Wild Wings if people are hungry. Since there are only 2
signed up for this meeting, please speak up if you plan to attend and
want to have a say on when and where to start the meeting.

Mitch

Dec 19, 2011, 7:57:30 PM12/19/11
to PDX Android Workgroup
We are meeting tonight at the Tualatin Library 6pm in the lobby. We
will move to the study room as soon as it is available. Feel free to
show up anytime between 6 and 6:30 without notice. Leave a note here
if you plan to arrive later.