CAT Testers Wanted

Mitch Besser

Mar 30, 2012, 1:18:02 PM3/30/12
to PDX Android Workgroup, Don Park
Hi All,

I have a request for anyone willing to help me do some early testing of my CAT App release. If you can help or can forward this email appropriately, I would appreciate it.

All you need is an Android phone with 2.1 or greater and a gmail account.

Just send me an email from your gmail account and I will send you a .apk and directions for installing. I can't promise it will work (or even install), but I can promise it's not a virus. :)

Thanks,

Mitch

--
email: bess...@gmail.com

"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of the C++ programming language