Meeting Monday Jan 9th

Mitch

Jan 2, 2012, 2:33:04 PM1/2/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
Android Weekly Workgroup

http://calagator.org/events/1250461742

Collective Agency
322 NW 6th Avenue, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97209

Meeting is 6:30 - 8:00 pm

This is a special meeting with Dark Horse Comics

Buzz "200" when you arrive. The phone rings once or twice, then you'll
be buzzed up. Elevator access available. Indoor bike parking available
upstairs. Located on the Green and Yellow MAX lines. Car parking
within a few blocks.

Tristan Worthington and Grant Thomas of Dark Horse Comics who will be
presenting the newly released Comic Reader app for Android.

http://www.darkhorse.com/

Download the app here:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.darkhorse.digital

Mitch

Jan 3, 2012, 10:37:14 PM1/3/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
While not required. If you are planning to attend, please let me know
so I have rough idea how many to expect.

Thanks.

Mitch

Cameron Thomas

Jan 3, 2012, 10:40:23 PM1/3/12
to pdx-androi...@googlegroups.com

I am planning to attend. Looking forward to it....

Patrick Logan

Jan 8, 2012, 4:48:54 PM1/8/12
to pdx-androi...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to attend. Thanks

Mitch Besser

Jan 8, 2012, 9:37:55 PM1/8/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
We have 4 confirmed attending from the Workgroup.  There will be additional people from the Android Enthusiasts group.

See you all tomorrow eve.
--
email: bess...@gmail.com

Mitch

Jan 10, 2012, 11:12:18 PM1/10/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
Thanks to all who attended. I think it was a good meeting and a fun
topic. I'd like to see more discussion this this one for 2012. If
anyone knows someone interested in presenting, send them my way.

Special thanks to Tristan and Grant. Good job guys.