PEX state

zulus

Apr 6, 2017, 6:53:16 AM4/6/17
to PDT Extensions Platform
Hi,

for those who still use Eclipse PDT (I still prefer it over PHPStorm) ;)

1. PDT have own type creation wizards (moved from Zend Studio), they aren't fully integrated with composer right now, but I drop Core-Plugin version
2. MakeGood in general not work with latest PDT since a while.. PDT since 5.0 receive built-in PHPUnit support so I drop from p2-mirror after release PDT 5.0 (eclipse oxygen 4.7)
3. I plan discontinue Twig and Smarty plugin support. In favour of planned generic templating support in PDT.
4. Because PDT 5.0 is while massive API change current pex-dev might be unstable.

--
Dawid Pakuła