WebViewer v5.1 (June 5, 2019)
Main changes are:
- Added a new instantiation function that returns promise when viewer is ready.
- Added new constructor options: preloadWorker and extension.
- Added support for auto-growing FreeText annotations.
- Added shouldDrawOverAnnotation option in setWatermark.
- Added setLoadAnnotationsFromVisiblePages to optionally only load annotations from visible pages.
- Updated pre-render and caching level for iOS.
To see all of what's new, please visit the following link:
See the WebViewer guides here:
You can download the new version here: