How can I hide the top toolbar?

Matt Parizeau

Apr 17, 2015, 5:29:44 PM4/17/15
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Q:

How I can simply hide the top toolbar in WebViewer?

There are two ways. One is in the PDFTron.WebViewer constructor you can pass the option showToolBarControl: false (https://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/demo/doc/symbols/PDFTron.WebViewer.Options.html#showToolbarControl)

The other option is to modify ReaderControlConfig.js and set hideControlBar: true. (https://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/demo/lib/html5/doc/symbols/ReaderControl.config.ui.html#hideControlBar)

Pawan Kumar

Jun 6, 2016, 3:27:37 PM6/6/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi team,

I have tried using hideControlBar flag in ReaderControl.config however it is not working for me. While all other flags are working for me like hideAnnotationPanel, hideSidePanel etc. So I am only able to hide toolbar using showToolBarControl options only. I am using the webviewer version 2.2.0.

Thanks,
Pawan

Matt Parizeau

Jun 8, 2016, 7:23:21 PM6/8/16
to PDFTron WebViewer
Hi Pawan,

Thanks for the report. We've fixed the issue with hideControlBar not working in ReaderControlConfig and will include it in the next update.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.