How do I allow a user to add an image to every page in a document in one go?

Ryan - PDFNet Developer

Jul 5, 2019, 3:05:36 PM7/5/19
to PDFTron WebViewer
Question:

I want to allow my users to select a location on one page, to add an image to every page. Essentially editing every page in one go.

This image should be part of the page.

Answer:

Yes you can do this using our Full API SDK.

Attached is modified code for our ViewerRedactTest sample. Just download this code and replace the config.js file in the samples\full-apis\ViewerRedactTest folder.

Note, this bakes the image into the pages themselves, so it cannot be undone, or edited afterwards. Though as long as you don't "save" then you can discard that way.
config.js.txt