Impact of Upgradation of new PDF Tron DLL

Anish Jain

Mar 25, 2014, 9:38:50 AM3/25/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   We are have PDFTron webviewer and iOS viewer application, at present we are upgrading Server PDFtron library to latest version that is 6.2.0.

   On server side we are using:

   -          PDFTron Optimiser class to to optimise PDF files

   -          PDFTron PDF to XOD creater – used in web viewer

   Now on iOS client side we have not yet updated to 6.2 it will be still on older version. Is PDFTRON Version 6.2.0 supports backward compatibility? Will it work fine even if iOS native viewer is on v5.9? If not what is recommended?

Thanks,
Anish Jain

Support

Mar 25, 2014, 4:22:05 PM3/25/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com

The two versions are compatible and you should not run into any issues.