Question about Outlines pane

Marko Jovanovic

Aug 27, 2013, 2:51:05 AM8/27/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

We've been using pdftron for past year. We worked with annotations, managed to save/load annots. Right now we are trying to make use of Outlines pane. I have seen on some of yours sample documents there is data (links) in the outline pane .

Can you please instruct how to achieve this? Or direct us how to create word or pdf docs so we would have outline pane with data after conversion? Should we have outline automatically displayed after conversion?

Thanks in advance
Marko

Matt Parizeau

Aug 27, 2013, 1:24:41 PM8/27/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marko,

To have links show up in the outline pane you need to add bookmarks to the source PDF document.  During the conversion process these bookmarks will be included with the XOD file and will be automatically displayed after the conversion.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.