PDF parsing: Issue observed after upgrading PDFNet.dll.

Anish Jain

Mar 26, 2014, 4:47:49 AM3/26/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
     We are facing PDF parsing issue after upgrading PDFNet.dll are given below.

     Exception : {"Exception: \n\t Message: Your AMS expired on 20141017. To upgrade to this version of\nPDFNet SDK, please renew your AMS subscription.\n\t Conditional expression: \n\t Filename   : \n\t Function   : \n\t Linenumber : 0\n"}

     For our current version 5.9.2 PDF parsing issue is not observed.

     Please let us know, what exactly issue is all about?.

Thanks,
Anish Jain
.Net Developer

Support

Mar 26, 2014, 12:52:00 PM3/26/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anish,

It seems that your AMS (Annual Maintenance Subscription - http://www.pdftron.com/support/maintenance.html) has expired in January. The AMS entitles you to all minor and major updates + tech support. To renew simply send a request to sales at pdftron. Alternatively you can keep on using the old version with your key.