Why does the document appear blurry when viewed in the WebViewer?

Matt Parizeau

May 22, 2013, 12:51:22 PM5/22/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Q:

I converted my document to XOD but now when viewing in the WebViewer the text is unreadable and the images are very blurry.  Why is the conversion quality so bad?

------

It is more likely that what you're viewing is the scaled up thumbnail image instead of the high res canvas.  The likely cause of this is an error being thrown in the JavaScript which stops the rendering from completing.  Open the developer tools (F12) and check the console to see if there are any error messages that indicate what the problem is.